Open Casting Call
Bikini, Implied, Topless, and Playboy Nude
Bikini is modeling Thong, G-string & Brazilian Cut bikinis, we take front, side and back views.
Topless in modeling the same bikini but you are not wearing a top, you breasts will be exposed.
Implied is Nude but covered or we position you to not show certain parts.
Playboy Nude is where you are nude but think Playboy modeling from the 1950's and 1960's, Look at the site for samples
We have more female customers and we need a variety of body styles so that they can compare the bikinis and see how they look, on-line bikini shopping is not easy.
• Start Time - 10:00 AM (About 3 hours)
• Available Days - Friday, Saturday or Sunday
• Location - Moreno Valley (So Cal, it's in Riverside County, Google it.)
• Wardrobe - Supplied by Us, West Coast Bikini
• MUA - Not Supplied, Big hair, smokey eyes, surfer girl, you know what makes you look pretty
• Model Release - you will be required to sign a model release before the shoot and we need you to bring one form of picture ID (CDL) proving that you are over 18 years old and we will make a copy of this for our records.
Compensation for this shoot is $200.00 and if we have a fun shoot we will give you a couple of bikinis of your choosing.
We shoot at a private residence using a scenic backdrop, If you are going to send us a link to view your modeling pictures we prefer a Personal Website or Face Book.
We will confirm who you are via FaceBook, that way we can see that you are real and you can see that we are real too. If you are not on FB then we cannot confirm.
* The Bikinis you choose will be custom made for you, your measurements will be taken and the bikinis will be mailed to you, unless we have the bikini you want in stock. We don't keep a large inventory, we make everything when it is ordered.
Yes you can bring 1 escort, don't go to a shoot where they do not allow one.
If you would like to model or have any questions please message us at email@example.com (Copy and paste), we would love to hear from you to schedule your shoot.
If you post our pictures for your own use the WCB Watermarks must remain on them and not altered.